The compact shape and small size are the result of the constant search for lightness and performance, typical of the racing world; the unmistakable sound lights up in the DNA of every rider the desire for bringing his bike o the track. LeoVince LV-10. Racing DNA.
LV-10, the LeoVince exhaust line that stands out for its compactness, lightness and aggressive sound, is now enriched by a new product: the LV-10 Carbon Fiber. The double pre-impregnated carbon coating layer and the full carbon fixing bracket enhance its racing characteristics and design.
The rear stainless-steel mesh embellishes the end cap guaranteeing the best performance and the unmistakable LeoVince sound.
The LV-10 Carbon Fiber, unique in the LV-10 range, is embellished by the aluminum plate bearing the LV logo, previously used by LeoVince exclusively in competitions, remarking the strong link between LV-10 Carbon Fiber and the track.
LV-10 is available in four different finishes: LV-10 Stainless Steel, LV-10 Black Edition, LV-10 Titanium and LV-10 Carbon Fiber.
LV-10 Stainless Steel is entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel and has a matte finish. The LV-10 Black Edition was developed for those who love darker colors and is finished with a ceramic-based black paint, resistant to high temperatures.
The silencer and the manifold of the LV-10 Titanium silencer are entirely made of Grade 1 Titanium with a weight reduction of 30% compared to the stainless-steel version.
LV-10 Carbon Fiber has a pre-impregnated double-layer carbon coating that enhances its lightness and aesthetic intensity, ensuring the best performance.
LV-10 Stainless Steel, LV-10 Black Edition and LV-10 Carbon Fiber are enriched with a sandblasted stainless-steel mesh which embellishes the end cap, giving the silencer an extremely racing look.
TIG welding is done entirely by hand and it underlines the craftsmanship of the product while retaining its racing DNA
The dynamic design guarantees the best performance and the unmistakable LeoVince sound.
- LV-10 Stainless Steel: AISI 304 stainless steel with shot blasted end cap finish;
- LV-10 Black Edition: AISI 304 stainless steel with high temperature resistant ceramic-based matt black paint;
- LV-10 Titanium: Grade 1 Titanium;
- LV-10 Carbon Fiber: Double layer of pre-impregnated carbon;
- Shot blasted end cup;
- Rear stainless steel mesh on end cap for LV-10 Stainless Steel, LV-10 Black Edition and LV-10 Carbon Fiber;
- Hand made TIG welding;
- Laser-engraved "LeoVince" logo on LV-10 Stainless Steel & LV-10 Black Edition;
- Laser-engraved "LeoVince Titanium" logo on LV-10 Titanium;
- Aluminum plate with LV logo embossed on LV-10 Carbon Fiber;
ECE approval available for some models