We decided to finally shed light on the clichés and clichés surrounding the Japanese helmet manufacturer
Everything you wanted to know about helmets, but never dared to ask
Arai, a brand of helmets among the most appreciated and used by enthusiasts, but also by speed and off-road champions. Even Formula One! Over the years the clichés and commonplaces about Arai have multiplied.
We have decided to finally clear the air! We sequestered Francesco Bombarda (of BER Racing, which has been distributing Arai in Italy for 40 years) for a day. With his help we try to answer these questions:
- They weigh a lot.
- they always have the same egg shape.
- the external supports come off easily
- they are noisy
- the strap is always and only double-ringed
- they cost a lot
- the sun visor is always missing
- they don't make sun visors
- the graphics are too racing